I used the Stampin’ Up! Amazing Thanks Dies to create a fall thank you card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC291. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC177. I went from the top left to the bottom right.
I started by adhering a panel of Rustic Harvest DSP to the front of the Mossy Meadow card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Rustic Harvest DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered small sections of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a small piece of Copper Foil Sheets and then cut the panel with one of the Amazing Thanks Dies. I cut a panel of Basic Black card stock with another one of the Amazing Thanks Dies and then adhered the two die cuts together with the Adhesive Sheets.
I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added two copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Rustic Harvest DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: 7TYF3UX9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Amazing Thanks die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – Amazing Thanks die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: