I used the Stampin’ Up! Fond Of Autumn stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a fall theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re using this week:
My card design is inspired by the Fusion Sketch Challenge this week.
And my card works for The Paper Players #PP607.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Seal. I cut another panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered two of the leaves from the Leaf Label and Amber Gem Combo Pack with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I cut a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with the leaf die from the Ranunculus Dies and then adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fond Of Autumn photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the amber gems from the Leaf Label and Amber Gem Combo Pack to finish the card front.
I cut a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with the Ranunculus Dies and then adhered the die cut with Mini Glue Dots to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: 7TYF3UX9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cut, Deckled Rectangle die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – three Ranunculus die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: