I used the Stampin’ Up! Inspired Thoughts stamp set and some of the pretty Perfectly Penciled DSP to create a sympathy card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC292. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Perfectly Penciled DSP to the front of a Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of the Perfectly Penciled DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhere it to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the layered panel to the front of the card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered three of the Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Perfectly Penciled DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: YKH7DBAD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: