I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest stamp set bundle and Scary Cute stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Please help us welcome Carol Buckalew to the hop! She makes fantastic cards and she’ll be joining us moving forward!
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Lights Aglow 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP to the front of a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Basic Black card stock with the tree die from the Aspen Tree Dies. I stamped the bat image from the Scary Cute stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink over the die cut panel and then adhered the die cut panel with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I cut panels of Cajun Craze, Basic Black and Rustic Harvest DSP with dies from the Rustic Pumpkin Dies and then adhered the die cut pieces together with Stampin’ Seal and Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the pumpkin image from the Hello Harvest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Cajun Craze and Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Markers. I lightened the pumpkin image a bit with the Color Lifter.
I cut the pumpkin image out with the coordinating die from the Rustic Pumpkin Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Scary Cute stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating die from the Scary Silhouettes Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Lights Aglow DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: YKH7DBAD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, four Rustic Pumpkin die cuts
- Cajun Craze – two Rustic Pumpkin die cuts
- Basic White – Scary Silhouettes die cut, Rustic Pumpkin die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper – two Rustic Pumpkin die cuts
- Lights Aglow 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: