I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest stamp set bundle to create a fall pumpkin card to share with you today.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC295. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut panels of Soft Suede and Rustic Harvest DSP with Rustic Pumpkin Dies and then adhered the die cut pieces together with Stampin’ Seal and Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the floral image from the Hello Harvest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark So Saffron, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. I cut the image out with the coordinating Rustic Pumpkins Dies and then cut the image in half. I adhered the two floral pieces with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Harvest stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock and then cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added two of the Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the floral image from the Hello Harvest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark So Saffron, Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: VWQNBPMH
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Soft Suede – two Rustic Pumpkin die cuts
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Rustic Pumpkin die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper – two Rustic Harvest die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
That pumpkin!! Love it!! And so will those who stop by our blog for inspiration from the design team for our new color challenge!! Way to rock our Autumn Bounty colors!! #SS295
Thanks Deb! 🙂
Love this card, Amy! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
that’s a lovely color combo and your pumpkin is so cool, it almost looks like it’s knit.
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Such a pretty design Amy! I especially love the flowers around the edges of the big pumpkin.
Thanks Stef! 🙂