The Stampin’ Up! Design A Treat stamp set bundle makes quick and cute Christmas gift boxes SO easy!! Just a few quick die cuts and a little adhesive and they’re done!
I made 3 quick treat boxes with the Design A Treat stamp set bundle and I know that I’ll be putting a few more of these together for the holidays! The finished treat boxes measure approximately 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ so they’re the perfect size for a little candy treat!
The reindeer treat box was cut from Soft Suede and Crumb Cake card stocks and the Petal Pink card stock pieces were punched with the Fish Builder Punch and the fit inside the ears perfectly. The face and stripes from the Design A Treat stamp set were stamped in Early Espresso ink I used Stampin’ Seal+ to adhere the box sides together and to adhere the antlers and ears to the box.
The two other boxes were cut from Painted Christmas DSP and the bows were cut from Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper. The sentiment and frame were stamped in Evening Evergreen and Early Espresso inks and then cut with the coordinating Design A Treat Box Dies. Quick and pretty!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
November 16-30 Host Code: XRHKPVJV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET ***Note change to YouTube for Tuesday videos!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the upcoming In The Country stamp set from the January-February 2023 Sale-a-bration Brochure! Look forward to seeing you then!
I apologize if you prefer to watch on Facebook…unfortunately, Facebook has made some changes behind the scenes and very few people are being notified when I go live. So moving forward, all of my live videos will be on YouTube and I’ll share the videos on Facebook the following day. So you will still be able to find the videos there if you prefer to watch on YouTube!
Clearance Rack Refresh Coming December 1!!
On December 1 Stampin’ Up! will be adding new items to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion!!!!
With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price. But hurry, the Perfect Partners dies and Clearance Rack products ar all available while supplies last! And don’t forget the coordinating stamps too!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop those great deals beginning December 1!! Have fun shopping!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale Starting December 1!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies beginning December 1! The Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last so order early as retiring items are already selling out!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: December 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
If you prefer to download the list in an Excel format, you can find that right here.
You can find the carryover list for the Mini Catalog (those items that will be available through at least April 2023) on this list:
If you prefer to download the carryover list in Excel format, you can find that here.
Let me know have any questions, have fun shopping the sale beginning December 1!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 5-1/5″ x 5-1/2″ panel cut with the Design A Treat Box Dies
- Crumb Cake – Design A Treat Box die cut
- Petal Pink – two Fish Builder punches
- Basic White – two Design A Treat Box die cuts
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper – two Design A Treat Box die cuts
- Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper – two Design A Treat Box die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: