I got my December Paper Pumpkin Kit late last week and I finally had a few minutes to put some of the projects together so I’m sharing them with you today! The kit was originally designed to create 16 cute gift card holders.
The gift card holders are really quick and easy to assemble and they have little die cut tags and decorations for the tags and boxes. They’re the perfect size for a gift card and/or a small treat!
The December Paper Pumpkin Kit came with everything needed to create and assemble the 16 gift card holders and the exclusive Good Things Come In Small Packages photopolymer stamp set and a Garden Green Stampin’ Spot.
Since I didn’t need that many gift card holders, I used some of the Good Things Cards & Envelopes card bases to create a few birthday cards!
To create the cards, I cut up a few of the gift card box belly bands into 4-1/4″ pieces and adhered them to the card front. I took one of the panels designed to fit inside the gift card boxes (Garden Green layer on this card) and I adhered it to the card front. Then I stamped the sentiment on one of the die cut labels, adhered it to the card front and then added on of the die cut embellishments from the kit!
This card was the same design, just different colors and embellishments…all from the kit. The card bases have cute coordinating envelopes that are all decorated already.
I stamped the birthday sentiment on one of the smaller die cut labels from the kit and added another piece of the belly band that I’d used on the card front under the label for the inside of the card. Eight birthday cards done quick and easy and a few gift card boxes ready to go too!
If you’re interested in picking up a refill for this kit, they’re available for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers in the online store now! You can find them right here.
You can see a quick video from Stampin’ Up! showing you how to put the gift card boxes together here:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
January Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!
Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.
Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period, but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love!
January Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Name: Key to My Heart
- This kit includes:
- This month’s kit includes everything you need to create 9 love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. It has coordinating envelopes, special padlock and key die cuts, adhesives, Vellum, and more!
- This month’s kit has a unique love-theme photopolymer stamp set! With special sentiments and images that represent the tradition of locking padlocks on a bridge, there are so many ways for you to express your devoted love.
- The Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit also comes with a Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- This kit also has a special add-on to take your crafting even further!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody, Petal Pink. The designs are accented with gold foil.
- Subscribe for the January kit by January 10 at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
For more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Heart Boxes Add-on Available Now!
These heart-shaped treat boxes are easy to put together and fill with treats, notes, or small trinkets. The add-on comes with additional key stickers and die cuts to help you get creative. No matter who you are creating a treat box for, you can customize each box personally.
The add-on includes:
- 10 heart-shaped treat boxes
- 10 key shaped stickers
- 12 die-cut label stickers
- Box size: 3″ x 4″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Gold foil, Petal Pink
- Add-on Cards & Envelopes item number: 162417
- Price: $11
Head over to the online store right here to pick up those cute treat boxes!
December 16-31 Host Code: KXH9PDSA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2023 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 5 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 9.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like more information or would like to join my share, you can find the details and a signup form on my Designer Series Paper Share page.
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale Going On Now!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies beginning December 1! The Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last so order early as retiring items are already selling out!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: December 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
You can find the retiring list PDF right here:
If you prefer to download the list in an Excel format, you can find that right here.
You can find the carryover list for the Mini Catalog (those items that will be available through at least April 2023) on this list:
If you prefer to download the carryover list in Excel format, you can find that here. Let me know have any questions.
Click here to go right to the store to start shopping the retiring sale now!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
aw these cards are so sweet. I like that they are simple too, after the intense Christmas card making season, haha
Haha! Yes!! I’m all about fast and easy cards right now. 🙂