I used the On The Farm stamp set from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and Day At The Farm DSP from the 2023 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a fun fold challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re using this week:
I started by scoring a panel of Soft Suede card stock at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″. Then I adhered panels of Day At The Farm DSP ($50 level Sale-a-bration item available Jan 5) to panels of Cherry Cobbler card stock and then to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Day At The Farm DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the panel to the left side of the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the tree image from the On The Farm stamp set (available Jan 5) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Soft Suede and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the trees out with the same Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock and then to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
I tied a bow with Linen Thread and then adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment from the On The Farm stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: KXH9PDSA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale Going On Now!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies beginning December 1! The Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last so order early as retiring items are already selling out!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: December 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
You can find the retiring list PDF right here:
If you prefer to download the list in an Excel format, you can find that right here.
You can find the carryover list for the Mini Catalog (those items that will be available through at least April 2023) on this list:
If you prefer to download the carryover list in Excel format, you can find that here. Let me know have any questions.
Click here to go right to the store to start shopping the retiring sale now!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″, two 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panels
- Cherry Cobbler – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 4″ panel, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Day At The Farm Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Super cute! This fold is perfect for showcasing that wonderful DSP! 🙂
Thanks Mary…it’s one of the only fun folds that I know! 🙂
Eek! I love this DSP! So cute!TFS
Thanks Tara! 🙂
So sweet! Love this paper and images! 🙂
Thanks Carol! 🙂
Love this one Amy! Everyone did a great fun fold, and I think all are different. Great theme for this week. Will be doing some CASeing!
Thanks Julie! 🙂
love that fold, it so fun to create and your card is beautiful Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Such a cute card Amy 🙂 Love how you used that DSP and perfect fun fold for it
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Amy, love the card! I am casing it. 😊 Thought I would give a heads up to others to pay attention when cutting the plaid so it matches. Ask me how I know. 😆 Also, in your list of supplies, there is a soft suede 3 1/2”x 5 1/2” panel listed that I could not find a use for. Thanks for sharing your ideas!
Thanks so much for the notes Lynne! Sorry for the extra panel in the list…I try to get it all correct but sometimes I goof! I’ve updated the list and took that Soft Suede panel out. 🙂