I used the Stampin’ Up! Fragrant Flowers stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog to create a thank you card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
My card works for the Inspire.Create.Challenges #133.
I started by embossing a panel of Petal Pink card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Petal Pink card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Favored Flowers DSP ($50 level Sale-a-bration item available Jan 5) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then snipped the die cut in half. I adhered the two pieces to the card front with Stampin’ Seal with about a 1-1/4″ gap between the two pieces.
I cut another panel of Favored Flowers DSP with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and then adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I cut another panel of the Favored Flowers DSP with the coordinating Fragrant Flowers Die (available Jan 5) and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fragrant Flowers stamp set (available in photopolymer and cling on Jan 5) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Calypso Coral card stock, sprinkled it with black embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Fragrant Flowers Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added three Matte Black Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Favored Flowers DSP with Stampin’ Seal to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then cut flowers from the edges of a panel of Favored Flowers DSP with the coordinating Fragrant Flowers Dies and adhered them with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: FCVCAYHE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Saying Thanks Kit – Available January 5 In The Kits Collection!
Say thank you to the people who make your day, every day with Saying Thanks all-inclusive card kit from the Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection! This month’s kit has everything you need to show appreciation to family and friends who light up your life! Make nine bright, colorful cards in no time to say thank you, recognize friends, and share your gratitude with a bright watercolor wash that won’t go unnoticed! You’ll never miss an opportunity to express gratitude with this colorful kit!
The Saying Thanks kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide.
- Available beginning January 5.
- Item number 162361 – $13.00
Click here to check out the kits available in the online store now. And stop back on the 5th to pick up the new Saying Thanks Kit!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Ends Tonight!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies beginning December 1! The Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last so order early as retiring items are already selling out!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: December 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
If you prefer to download the list in an Excel format, you can find that right here.
You can find the carryover list for the Mini Catalog (those items that will be available through at least April 2023) on this list:
If you prefer to download the carryover list in Excel format, you can find that here. Let me know have any questions.
Click here to go right to the store to start shopping the retiring sale now!
Fitting Florets Collection – Ends Tonight!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Calypso Coral – Fragrant Flowers die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Scalloped Contours die cut, three Fragrant Flowers die cuts (two inside card), 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: