I used the Fragrant Flowers stamp set bundle and Favored Flowers DSP from the 2023 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it. This is a total CASE of a project in the Sale-a-bration Brochure that I loved so much that I had to remake it!
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by cutting a panel of Favored Flowers DSP ($50 level Sale-a-bration item) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the outside “frame” to the front of a Fresh Freesia card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the die cut DSP panel to a panel of Fresh Freesia card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then I adhered the layered die cut piece with Stampin’ Seal to the card front, making sure that the flowers were lined up with the background frame. I adhered a small strip of Favored Flowers DSP to the lower area on the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered a small length of Gold & Vanilla 3/8″ Satin Edge Ribbon in a “v” over the DSP with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fragrant Flowers card in Blackberry Bliss ink on a panel of Fresh Freesia card stock and then cut around it with the coordinating Fragrant Flowers Die. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Gold Faceted Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Favored Flowers DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: FCVCAYHE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-1/4″ x 4-5/8″ panel, Fragrant Flowers die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel cut with a Stitched Rectangle die, 5/8″ x 4″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: