I used the Stampin’ Up! Share A Milkshake stamp set bundle to create a celebrate card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC300. Since it’s the 300 Sunday Stamps Challenge, we’re also doing an optional celebrate theme! Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Crumb Cake DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered it to a panel of Petal Pink card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock twice with one of the Share A Milkshake Dies and then adhered the die cuts with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue (Adhesive Sheets would work great for these die cuts too!). Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Share A Milkshake photopolymer stamp set in Balmy Blue (stamped off once for the solid glass image), Petal Pink, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sorbet inks on Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Share A Milkshake Dies. I also cut the “topping” from Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Share A Milkshake Dies and I adhered the pieces together and to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I adhered a strip of Country Gingham DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the sentiment from the Share A Milkshake stamp set in Sweet Sorbet ink on Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added two Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Country Gingham DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: FCVCAYHE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, three Share A Milkshake die cuts
- Petal Pink – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Basic White – two Stylish Shapes die cuts, four Share A Milkshake die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Amy, this card is so cute!! I am always happy to celebrate with some ice cream!! What great inspiration you offer for those who decide to play along with our 300th celebratory sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC300
Thanks so much Deb! 🙂
Amy, this set has caught my eye! You did a great job … so, so cute!!!
Thanks Suzie! 🙂
Adorable cats, Amy! I can’t wait to get this set. It looks so fun😊! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.
Thanks Pam! 🙂