I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Citrus stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP380.
I started by using a Blending Brush to add Granny Apple Green to a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I adhered the inked panel to a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the fruit, leaves and flower images from the Sweet Citrus photopolymer in Daffodil Delight, Pale Papaya and Granny Apple Green inks. I cut the stamped images with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder dies and then adhered the stamped images to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I tied a small bow from Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Citrus stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the die cut images to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Sweet Citrus stamp set in Pale Papaya and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: EKBFERQS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
It’s Back!!! I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus!
All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me between now and Tuesday, February 14 will get a free adhesive of your choice* with your thank you gift!
This can be anything that Stampin’ Up! sells that could be used as an adhesive! You can find the adhesives currently available on page 127 in the Annual Catalog. And for the adhesives that are $5 or under, two packs will equal one choice (see the items with the (2) on the list below) so if you select those, you’ll get double…yippee!!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn a Sale-A-Bration item (or items) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that you can pick from*:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Seal
- Stampin’ Seal Refill
- Stampin’ Seal+
- Stampin’ Seal+ Refill
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Adhesive Sheets
- Mini Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Cling Adhesive
- Heat & Stick Powder
- Silicone Craft Sheet (even though it’s not an adhesive…it is an awesome tool for adhesives!)
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
*With Stampin’ Up!’s new backorder policy where numbers are turned off for ordering if they go on backorder, if the adhesive that you pick is turned off for ordering when I place the order on the 16th, I’ll order Stampin’ Dimensionals for you instead.
***Please note, if your order is over $150, do not apply a host code. If you apply a host code to your order, it will take away your host benefits and we don’t want that! But don’t worry, you’ll still be eligible for the free gift and free adhesive offer!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, six Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder die cuts, 5/8″ x 3-3/8″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: