I used the Stampin’ Up! Fragrant Flowers stamp set bundle to create a hello card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by applying Gray Granite ink across a panel of Basic White card stock with a Blending Brush and one of the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks. I adhered two strips of So Saffron DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the back of the inked panel with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flower images from the Fragrant Flowers stamp set (available in cling and photopolymer stamps) in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark So Saffron and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the flower images out with the coordinating Fragrant Flowers Dies and adhered the die cut images with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fragrant Flowers stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Fragrant Flowers Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered five Patel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the flower image in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: EKBFERQS
February 16-28 Host Code: AT29D2VA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 5″ panel, three Fragrant Flowers die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ strips
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: