I used the Stampin’ Up! Queen Bee stamp set bundle to create a quick birthday card to share with you today.
The colors for my card were inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #504.
I started by applying Balmy Blue ink with a Blending Brush to a panel of Basic White card stock. I embossed the panel with one of the Basic 3D Embossing Folders (Online Exclusive available March 1) and then adhered it to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Mint Macaron card stock twice with the branch die from the Queen Bee Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the bee image from the Queen Bee stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the image with Light and Dark Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Pale Papaya and Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the bee out with the coordinating Queen Bee Die and adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiments from the Queen Bee stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Queen Bee Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two of the Balmy Blue gems from the Iridescent Pastel Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Queen Bee stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and colored it with Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-28 Host Code: AT29D2VA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my card that I made with the Greatest Journey stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up!. Look forward to seeing you then!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Mint Macaron – two Queen Bee die cuts
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, two Queen Bee die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
oh my goodness, this is so stunning, and as a gardener, I love bees
Thanks Sandi! It’s such a pretty bundle! 🙂
Amy, you do such beautiful blending with the brush. I love the way you colored the bee with the Blends.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Beautiful Amy! Your greenery frames your bee perfectly and the simple pop of red from the heart is fab. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
That’s so beautiful Amy! I love the fine embossing on the background, and that queen bee looks so stylish in our challenge colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
This is such a lovely feminine card. I don’t have that bundle but may have to reconsider after seeing your card. Thank you so much. I always enjoy seeing your crds.
Thanks Ceresa! 🙂
Beautiful Card! I love that the only Sweet Sorbet you used was on the heart! Really makes it pop!!
Thanks Tammy! 🙂