I used the Stampin’ Up! Thanks A Bunch stamp set to create a thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #505.
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe TTTC198. I went from lower left to upper right.
I started by adhering a panel of Dandy Designs DSP ($100 level Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Granny Apple Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Dandy Designs DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut another panel of Dandy Designs DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I stamped the carrot images from the Thanks A Bunch photopolymer in Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green inks across the die cut panel. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the same Stitched Rectangle Die and then tore the panel down to about 1-1/4″. I stamped the dot image from the Thanks A Bunch stamp set in Crumb Cake ink across the Crumb Cake panel and then adhered the panel over the stamped die cut with Stampin’ Seal.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow and then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiments from the Thanks A Bunch stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mango Melody card stock, sprinkled them with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I punched the sentiment out with the Double Oval Punch and then punched a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock with the same punch. I adhered the two punches together with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Dandy Designs DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-28 Host Code: AT29D2VA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the On The Farm stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Granny Apple Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Double Oval Punch
- Crumb Cake – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Mango Melody – Double Oval Punch
- Basic White – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-3/8″ x 4-3/4″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Aw, this is so sweet, great layout, wish I could plant carrots, LOL
Thanks Sandi! Hope that you can get back in your garden soon! 🙂
Beautiful! Love the vibrant, happy colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
What a great way to combine both challenges Amy! Who would have though carrots could be so much fun?! Thanks for playing along with our current sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches and with our TictacToe board!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂