I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautifully Happy stamp set bundle to create a quick birthday card to share with you today. This fantastic goes away tomorrow when Sale-a-bration ends so be sure to get your orders in very soon so that you don’t miss it!
I started by applying 1″ strips of Post-It Note Tape along the edges of the Thick Basic White card base. Then I used one of the Blending Brushes to apply Gray Granite ink to the center of the card base. I inked the splatter image from the Beautifully Happy photopolymer stamp set ($100 level Sale-a-bration item) in Gray Granite ink and then stamped it across the center of the card front.
I removed the Post-It Note masks and then used the Stamparatus to stamp the large flower outline image from the Beautifully Happy stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on the card front. The Stamparatus is not required to stamp the image, it just makes it easier to line up and then restamp if the first image isn’t perfect. I stamped the fill-in leaves and flower images in Soft Succulent, Orchid Oasis and Daffodil Delight inks on the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautifully Happy stamp set in Starry Sky ink on the card front and then added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and flower images from the Beautifully Happy stamp set in Starry Sky, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Orchid Oasis and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-28 Host Code: AT29D2VA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Sale-a-bration 2023 – Ends Tomorrow!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
so simple and so stunning
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Amy, I love the simplicity of this card. It’s beautiful! TFS.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Simple, yet beautiful! Shared. First time here and subscribed
Thanks so much Kathy! 🙂