I used the Love For You stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Evening Evergreen DSP from the 2021-2023 In Color DSP pack to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Love For You photopolymer stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Soft Succulent card stock.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin ‘Dimensionals. I adhered two of the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of 2021-2023 In Color DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZV23MYZY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Soft Succulent – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Love this DSP, Amy…and the design!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
This is such a beautiful card, Amy! I love the DSP!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
Gorgeous card Amy 🙂 I think that’s my favorite panel of DSP and I love the way you showcased it.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Gorgoues card! Way to let the paper do all the work! TFS
Thanks Tara! 🙂
wow, this is absolutely stunning amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I can’t tell you how many times I have used your .pdf files and have never thanked you for making them available. I so appreciate them and the great card designs you have made!!!!
Have a blessed day!
Linda in Ohio
Thanks so much Linda! Glad that the PDF tutorials are helpful! 🙂
Great way to use the sketch and that beautiful paper. Love it! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Wonderful color combo! Love the simple design too!
Thanks Terry Lynn! 🙂
Beautiful card Amy😊
Thanks Linda! 🙂
So pretty Amy! The mix of DSPs is wonderful with the simple sentiments! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Beautiful, elegant card! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂