I used the Stampin’ Up! Playing In The Rain stamp set bundle to create a fun shaker card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Rain Or Shine Specialty DSP (retiring May 1) to the front of a Flirty Flamingo card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a smaller panel of Rain Or Shine DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut the fox image from a panel of Rain Or Shine DSP with one of the coordinating Playing In The Rain Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut panels of Crumb Cake and Old Olive card stocks with the grass and bridge dies from the Playing In The Rain Dies and I adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. Then I placed a small amount of Loose Daisy Embellishments and some of the blue sequins from the For Everything Fancy Sequins (on sale, retiring May 1) in the center of the card front. I cut a panel of Textured Shimmer Paper with two of the Stitched Rectangle Dies (on sale, retiring May 1) and then adhered a panel of Window Sheets to the back of the die cut frame with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the frame to the card front with Foam Adhesive Strips.
I stamped the flower image from the Playing In The Rain stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating Playing In The Rain Die and adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Playing In The Rain stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the All That Dies and adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to finish the outside of the card.
I stamped the sentiment from the Playing In The Rain stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a die cut image from the Rain Or Shine DSP and a strip of Rain Or Shine DSP with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: WBTT7CV3
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Going On Now!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Picture This die cut
- Crumb Cake – Playing In The Rain die cut
- Old Olive – four Playing In The Rain die cuts
- Daffodil Delight – All That die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rain Or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card), two Playing In The Rain die cuts (one inside card)
- Window Sheets – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
This is adorable!!! Love this bundle.
Thanks! It is a really cute bundle! 🙂
Just adorable! Really enjoyed watching you create this card on your live yesterday! 🙂
Thanks Carol! 🙂
A really good way to use loose daisy embellishments, wink-wink!
Thanks Judi! 🙂
Like your card ideas! You make it look easy!
Thanks so much! It is really easy! 🙂