Stampin’ Up! just released a new card kit and it’s called Forever Friends. This kit is so pretty and it was so quick to put together! You can find this kit (and lots of other awesome kits too) in the Kits Collection in the online store now!
The Forever Friends Card Kit creates 8 beautiful cards with foil accents and coordinating envelopes!
The Kits Collection kits all come packed in a sturdy box to protect the contents and it’s great for storing the completed projects or for gifting either the kit or the finished cards!
The Forever Friends Kit comes with the exclusive Forever Friends stamp set, a Night of Navy ink spot and all of the products that you’ll need to create the kit, including a block to stamp with and adhesives!
I love the fun colors in this kit and the touch of foil is the perfect embellishment!
The preprinted floral panels and ready-to-go coordinating envelopes make this card kit quick and easy to assemble!
The only change that I made from what was listed in the instructions was to the adhesive for the background layers. I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere everything except for the sentiments. I wanted to minimize the bulk to make sure that these cards would be mailable without extra postage.
Swing by the Kits Collection in the Stampin’ Up! online store to pick up this pretty kit and to see the other kits available to order now!
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Lazy Days stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
Free Shipping on orders of $75+ from Stampin’ Up! – Wednesday April 19 Only!
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On April 19 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 or more. This incredible deal lasts for just 24 hours, so get your orders placed on Wednesday, April 19 to get free shipping on your order of $75+!
Free Shipping Details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount of $75 has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on April 19, 2023.
- With the exception of the monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the free shipping promotion.
- Prepaid 3, 6, or 12 month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Please keep in mind that the distribution center may fall behind their typical shipping time frames. In such cases, Stampin’ Up! will do all we can to return to their regular service levels as quickly as possible.
- Free shipping begins on Wednesday, April 19 at 12:01 AM MT and ends on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT).
Yippee for free shipping!! Head over to the online store on Wednesday, April 19 and get free shipping on your order of $75+!
Looking for 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Product Shares??
I will not be hosting a Designer Series Paper Share for the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. The timing of the catalog launch is really close to when we leave for the Stampin’ Up! Norway trip and I didn’t want to be rushing trying to get your shares out the door before we left.
The good news is that several of my team members are hosting shares! They all have slightly different options so take a peek at all of them and pick the one that works the best for you! Please reach out to my team members directly if you have questions or would like to join their shares!
- Stamp It Up With Jaimie – offering designer series paper, ribbon and embellishment shares
- Tarabeth Stamps – offering designer series paper, ribbon and embellishment shares
- Creative Stamping Designs – offering designer series paper shares
- TL’s Bright Spot – offering designer series paper shares
- Inky Bee Stampers – offering designer series paper shares
I know that these ladies will take good care of you if you join one of their shares. Hopefully you will find one that works perfectly for what you want!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Going On Now!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
what a great kit, bright happy colors and an adorable stamp set
It is a really good one! 🙂