I used the Stampin’ Up! Lazy Days stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog to create a thank you card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Countryside Inn DSP (available May 2) to the front of a Boho Blue card base (card stock available May 2) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies. Then I inked the wooden floor image from the Lazy Days photopolymer stamp set (available May 2) in Pecan Pie ink (available May 2), stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it across the die cut Basic White panel.
I inked the lattice image from the Lazy Days stamp set in Pecan Pie ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it across the top of the die cut panel. I used a Blending Brush to apply Balmy Blue ink across the top of the die cut panel and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the railing die from the Lazy Days Dies (available May 2) and I adhered the die cut railings to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the rug image and Boho Blue ink (available May 2) and the chair, table, plant and birdhouse images from the Lazy Days stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Lemon Lolly (available May 2), Balmy Blue, Old Olive and Copper Clay (available May 2) Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut them out with the coordinating Lazy Days Dies. I adhered the rug, chair, table and birdhouse with Mini Glue Dots and the plant with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lazy Days stamp set in Copper Clay ink (available May 2) on a panel of Basic White card stock, cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut a panel of Countryside Inn DSP with the pillow die from the Lazy Days Dies and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot to the card front. I added three Copper Clay dots from the 2023-2025 In Color Dots (available May 2) to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Countryside Inn DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: NYTXCSYX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Free Shipping on orders of $75+ from Stampin’ Up! Today, April 19 Only!
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? Today only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 or more. This incredible deal lasts for just 24 hours, so get your orders placed on Wednesday, April 19 to get free shipping on your order of $75+!
Free Shipping Details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount of $75 has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on April 19, 2023.
- With the exception of the monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the free shipping promotion.
- Prepaid 3, 6, or 12 month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Please keep in mind that the distribution center may fall behind their typical shipping time frames. In such cases, Stampin’ Up! will do all we can to return to their regular service levels as quickly as possible.
- Free shipping begins on Wednesday, April 19 at 12:01 AM MT and ends on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT).
Yippee for free shipping!! Head over to the online store on Wednesday, April 19 and get free shipping on your order of $75+!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products Retiring Sale Going On Now!
The Last Chance Products Sale for the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog is going on right now! The sale prices are now listed in the online store and all of the retiring products are available while supplies last!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Stamparatus and its accessories are part of this Last Chance promotion, but these are only available while supplies last. If there is leftover product at the end of this promotion, the Stamparatus and its accessories will move into the Online Exclusive category.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 1, 2023 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the the online store to shop your favorite retiring items now!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Boho Blue – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Crumb Cake – three Lazy Days die cuts
- Basic White – Deckled Rectangles die cuts, five Lazy Days die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Lazy Days die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: