I used the Stampin’ Up! Gorgeously Made stamp set bundle to create a quick thank you card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #585.
I started by embossing a panel of Berry Burst card stock with the Bricked Wall 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Berry Burst card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered strips of Masterfully Made DSP to strips of Berry Burst card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock with one of the Gorgeously Made Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the sentiment area). I stamped the sentiment from the Gorgeously Made stamp set in Berry Burst ink on a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock.
I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating Gorgeously Made Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two of the Pretty Peacock sequins from the Adhesive-Backed Seqiuns Trio Pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Masterfully Made DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Berry Burst – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, five 1″ x 4″ strips
- Pretty Peacock – Gorgeously Made die cut
- Lost Lagoon – Gorgeously Made die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper – five 7/8″ x 3-7/8″ strips, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: