I used the Stampin’ Up! Your Path Awaits stamp set to create a for you card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
We’ve got another two days of fun in Ireland today and then we head to London on Sunday morning to catch the boat for the cruise! I’m planning to share pictures of some of the things we’ve seen and been up to since arriving on my blog tomorrow.
I started by adhering a panel of Fresh As A Daisy DSP to the front of a Boho Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Pebbled Path DSP from the 2023-2025 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the images from the Your Path Awaits photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake (building), Pebbled Path (doors and windows and fountain), Copper Clay (walkway), Old Olive (grass and trees), Boho Blue (water), Gray Granite (stamped on scrap paper once for the mountains) and Pool Party (clouds) inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I tied a small bow from Linen Thread and I adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment from the Your Path Awaits stamp set in Pebbled Path ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Something Fancy Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Pebble Path dots from the 2023-2025 In Color Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Fresh As A Daisy DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: YXHPV7BA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Boho Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake – Something Fancy die cut
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2023-2025 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
your card is very European looking, perfect for your current situation, LOL. Sounds like the trip is a blast
Thanks Sandi! We’re having a great time so far! 🙂
I love this one too Amy! Thanks for sharing!