I used the Bold Bouquet stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the crosshatch embossing folder from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders (Online Exclusive item). Then I stamped the flower images from the Bold Bouquet photopolymer stamp set in Petal Pink, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Bold Bouquet Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I inked the three flower image from the Bold Bouquet stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it around the die cut images. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bold Bouquet stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Countryside Corners Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and flower images from the Bold Bouquet stamp set in Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: 7QTRFAAR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, ten Bold Bouquet die cuts. Countryside Corners die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: