I used the Stampin’ Up! Host Exclusive stamp set to create a birthday card to share with you today. You can get this stamp set by placing an order of $150+ and then using your Stampin’ Rewards to “purchase” the stamp set. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering two strips of Let’s Go Fishing DSP (on sale during June for 15% off) to the front of a Wild Wheat card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the lake image from the Calm & Quiet stamp set (host exclusive item available to purchase with Stampin’ Rewards with orders of $150+) in Pebbled Path ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
I colored the stamped image with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Wild Wheat, Boho Blue, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie, Gray Granite and Real Red Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored over the water, dock and chair images with the Color Lifter to lighten the images. Then I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Let’s Go Fishing DSP with one of the Countryside Corners Dies and then adhered it over the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I tied a small bow from Linen Thread and adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Something Fancy stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Wild Wheat card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating die from the Something Fancy Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Let’s Go Fishing DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: 72KWPRFJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
FREE Shipping On Orders Of $75+ Today Only – Wednesday, June 21!!
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? Today only, Wednesday, June 21, 2023, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 or more! This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only, so get your orders placed before 11:59 PM MT tonight!
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS:
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on June 21, 2023.
- With the exception of a one-time monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($24.50 shipping included) + tax.
- Prepaid 3, 6, or 12 month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost of expedited shipping.
- Please keep in mind that the distribution center may fall behind their typical shipping timeframes. In such cases, Stampin’ Up! will do all they can to return to our regular service levels as quickly as possible.
- Ordering deadline: June 21, 2023 at 11:59 PM MT
Head over to the online store now to get free shipping on your order of $75+! Have fun shopping!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale – June 1-30!
SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives! Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Designer Series Paper Sale Details:
- Sale Dates: June 1-30, 2023
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. Please reference the flyer below to see the papers included in the sale.
- Orders must be submitted during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
You can see the list of papers on sale and the discounted prices by clicking on this flyer:
Click here to head over to the online store to shop the sale now!
Have fun shopping for those pretty papers!
Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit+ Joining Promotion June 1-30!
June is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! since you’ll get even more FREE products in your 100% customizable Starter Kit! Between June 1-30, those who sign up can get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 (plus applicable taxes) + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DETAILS:
- When you purchase you Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 1 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this offer.
- This offer begins June 1, 2023 and ends at 11:50 PM MT on June 30, 2023.
Come Join Us!!
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! We’re a relaxed group that loves to stamp with no pressure to sell!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Wild Wheat – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Something Fancy die cut
- Very Vanilla – 3-3/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper – two 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strips, 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: