I used the Stampin’ Up! Textured Floral stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here. You’ll also get peeks at a couple of the new Online Exclusives and then new card kit in the video!
I started by adhering a panel of Delightfully Eclectic DSP to the front of a Bubble Bath card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and then used a Blending Brush to add Bubble Bath ink across the panel. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Old Olive card stock with one of the Textured Floral Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Textured Floral photopolymer stamp set in Bubble Bath, Calypso Coral and Old Olive inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Textured Floral Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Textured Floral stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Wonderful Thoughts Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added five Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Delightfully Eclectic DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: WMTXS2WN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – July 6-31!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome promotion—BONUS DAYS! You get rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy! When you shop between July 6–31 and spend $50 you will earn a $5 coupon! Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them between 1–31 August.
There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn!
Bonus Days Promotion Details:
Earning Period: July 6–31, 2023
- Ordering Deadline: July 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made. You can shop, purchase, and earn coupons as a guest if you provide a valid email at checkout.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All orders require an email address to earn the coupon codes.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before July 6 and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! You can start earning those coupon codes today and don’t forget to redeem them in August!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
Blossom Wishes Kit – Available Now In The Kits Collection!
Stampin’ Up! has added a new all-inclusive card kit to the Kits Collection! It’s a pretty slimline kit called Blossom Wishes!
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes.
- Embossed card bases, printed die cuts, vellum blossoms, adhesive, and embellishments.
- Precut sentiments in Dutch, English, French, and German.
- Finished card size: 8-1/2″ x 3-1/2″, 6-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Coordinating colors: Lemon Lolly, Orchid Oasis, Petal Pink, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Wild Wheat
- Item number: 162431
- The kit is only $13.00 and it includes everything that you need to create the card projects!
You can see all of the kits currently available in the Kits Collection By Stampin’ Up!, including the new Blossom Wishes Kit, in the online store here. The kits are available for anyone to purchase, no subscription required!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus Through July 12!!
Woohooo! I’m celebrating the Bonus Days ordering kickoff by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through July 12!!
The Double Reward Point Offer:
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Wednesday, July 12!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bubble Bath – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Old Olive – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Textured Floral die cut
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, five Textured Floral die cuts, Wonderful Thoughts die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: