I used the Stampin’ Up! Pick Of The Patch stamp set bundle from the upcoming September-December 2023 Mini Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 657.
I started by inking the branch image from the Pick Of The Patch photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it across a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then embossed the panel with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the Pumpkin Pie card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pick Of The Patch stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic White card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the pumpkin images from the Pick Of The Patch stamp set in Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then punched them out with the Pick Of The Patch Builder Punch. I adhered the Pumpkin Pie pumpkins to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I adhered the Calypso Coral pumpkin to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two Calypso Coral dots from the Ombre Matte Decorative Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the pumpkin images from the Pick Of The Patch stamp set in Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Garden Green inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: 3SFG9YDJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Rustic Crate stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection On Sale For Up To 30% Off During August!
You can save up to 30% on amazing kits from the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! from August 1-31!! This is a limited time offer you won’t want to miss. The kits are available while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
As an added bonus, you CAN redeem your $5 Bonus Days coupons on the sale kits!
Kits Collection Sale Details:
- Sales Period: August 1-31
- Ordering Deadline: August 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- The sale only applies to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! (it does not include Paper Pumpkin kits).
- There is no limit to how many kits may be purchased.
- The kits will be up to 30% off, sale prices will be reflected in the online store.
- No discount code necessary—the discount will be applied automatically.
Head over to the online store during August and pick up some of those awesome kits at a great deal!
Click here to head over to the Kits Collection in the online store to see all of the kits that are available now! And get your orders placed early in August, the Kits Collection kits are available while supplies last!
Bonus Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
If you earned any of the $5 off coupons from Stampin’ Up! for your orders in July, make sure that you redeem them in August!! Here are the details for redeeming the coupons:
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! Head over to the online store to start cashing in those coupon codes now!!
Sales Tax Holidays Coming Soon – Save On Stampin’ Up! Supplies!
Woohoo! Four states have upcoming Back-to-School Sales Tax Holidays this year and some Stampin’ Up! items qualify for the tax break in those states!
The states with upcoming tax holidays are: Massachusetts, New Jersey, Texas, and West Virginia. So if you live in one of those states, take a second to download the spreadsheet below and mark your calendar!
Here is the list of states having sales tax holidays, what the dates are and what supplies will be tax free during the holiday (click on the image to download a full-size printable page):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in your state in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
For those wondering about Georgia, Louisiana, Virginia, and Wisconsin, those states have suspended the sales tax holiday again this year.
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pumpkin Pie – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Basic White – eighteen Pick Of The Patch Builder punches, 7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: