My September Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived in the mail over the weekend and I dug right in to put it together! The kit is called With Love & Gratitude and it created 8 pretty cards and and 8 treat bags.
I love the fall colors and images!! Those pumpkin die cuts are awesome!!
The kit included the exclusive With Love & Gratitude photopolymer stamp set and a Lost Lagoon Stampin’ Spot.
The sweet 3″ x 3″ note cards also had a pretty decorated envelope included!
And the pretty treat bags are ready to be filled with goodies!
If you want to check out a quick video from Stampin’ Up! showing you more details about the kit, you can see it right here:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
October Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!
Create dazzling traditional Christmas cards with the Home for the Holidays Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes eight beautiful cards—four each of two designs. Whether you want to send a few to your loved ones or fill your home with some extra special Christmas cheer, this kit has everything you need to make some sparkly, festive cards.
Plus, an extra fun feature of the Home for the Holidays Paper Pumpkin Kit is the bottle of glitter glue! You can use this glue to add shimmery, shiny details to the Christmas scenes on their cards. You can add some glitter to the trees, houses, snow, and more.
October Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
Kit Name: Home For The Holidays
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards—4 each of 2 designs—and eight coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with endearing holiday sentiments and festive designs.
- A Real Red Stampin’ Spot
- A bottle of Glitter Glue
- Beautiful Christmasy-themed precut pieces
- Finished folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Update!
Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with a few new goodies! Yay!!!
Head over there speedy quick to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop those great deals now!! Have fun shopping!
September 16-30 Host Code: GMJSFK2D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Pick Of The Patch stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K Autumn Leaves Stamp Along Event!
I’m doing something fun to celebrate my $1 Million stamp set that’s featured in the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! I’ll be hosting a stamp along event!!
If you order the Autumn Leaves stamp set (by itself, as part of the bundle or as part of the full All About Autumn Suite!) through me, you’ll be invited to a private Zoom call where we’ll be making two projects with that stamp set!
I’ll be holding the event twice (with the same projects presented at both events so no need to attend both!) and recording the first session so that you can catch the replay if the live sessions don’t work for you. The live events will be:
- Friday, September 22 at 7:00 PM ET
- Saturday, September 23 at 3:00 PM ET
I’ll share the card stock cuts ahead of time for the attendees and I’ll share a written PDF tutorial for the projects as well. I will not be sending out supplies or creating kits.
I’ll try to keep the supply list for the projects to a minimum and I’ll update this once I have the cards fully designed, but the supplies that you’ll want to have on hand if you’d like to recreate the cards with me are:
- Autumn Leaves stamp set bundle
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ DSP (or another pretty fall designer paper!)
This event will also be open to my team members! The space per event is capped at 100 participants. If it looks like there will be a lot more people that want to attend an event than I have spaces available, I’ll add another time slot!
Let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you then!!
Special Release Designer Series Paper – Available Now!
Surprise, surprise! Stampin’ Up! is offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs.
Sales Period: Starting September 6
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be visible in the online store.
You can open a full size PDF flyer with the details and pricing for the new paper by clicking this image:
And you can see a video showing you more details about the papers right here:
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: