I used the Stampin’ Up! Fruitful Blessings stamp set bundle to create a thank you card for the Sunday Stamps c0lor challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC319. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by As You See It Challenge 308.
I started by adhering a panel of All About Autumn DSP (restocking around October 9) to the front of a Pebbled Path card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of All About Autumn DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the floral and leaf images from the Fruitful Blessings stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I colored the images with Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Lemon Lolly, Pebbled Path and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Fruitful Blessings Dies and then adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fruitful Blessings stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pebbled Path card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Wonderful Thoughts Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered three copper sequins from the Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of All About Autumn DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 34N42N4B
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pebbled Path – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Wonderful Thoughts die cut
- Basic White – four Fruitful Blessings die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: