I used the Stampin’ Up! Throughout The Year stamp set to create a fun fold fall birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here. You can also catch a sneak peek at the upcoming Bee Mine Suite Collection from the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog in the video!
I started by scoring a 4-1/4″ x 11″ panel of Pretty Peacock card stock at the 5-1/2″ and 6-3/4″ lines. Then I adhered panels of All About Autumn DSP (restocking around October 9) to panels of Copper Clay card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panels to the front of the card base with Stampin’ Seal, placing the smaller panel on one side of the 6-3/4″ score line and the larger panel on the other.
Then I cut three leaves from the Oxidized Copper Specialty Designer Series Paper with the Autumn Leaves Dies and I adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I tied a bow with Linen Thread and adhered that over the leaves with a Mini Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment from the Throughout The Year stamp set in VersaMark ink on another panel of the All About Autumn DSP, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Autumn Leaves Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. Then I added two of the Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots (restocking around November 13) to finish the card front.
I adhered the “book fold” area (area between the 5-1/2″ and 6-3/4″ score lines) of the card base to itself and then adhered a strip of All About Autumn DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
This fun fold card was so quick and easy to make that I created a few different variations! For the Copper Clay card, the layers under the focal DSP are Oxidized Copper DSP and the Moody Mauve card has the same colors and layering as the Pretty Peacock card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 34N42N4B
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Event – Saturday, October 7!
World Card Making Day is Saturday, October 7 and our team is hosting an event again…and so is Stampin’ Up!
Save the date!! Our team will be hosting a World Card Making Day event again this year! We’ll be setting up a Facebook page where we’ll be going live and posting videos showing you card projects all day long!
The event will be Saturday, October 7 and will start around 9 AM ET that day and run through around 9 PM ET that evening. Replays will be available for all of the presentations if you aren’t able to watch that day.
We’ll be posting a link to the event page on Thursday afternoon and opening it for all to attend so keep an eye out for it then!
Our event will be before and after the Stampin’ Up! event so you can attend both! Here are the details for the Stampin’ Up! event:
Stampin’ Up!’s World Card Making Day Event!
You are invited to craft along with Stampin’ Up! for about three hours, and create three unique cards for World Card Making Day! Everyone is invited and welcome and the event and registration are FREE!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with others who love crafting as much as you do and to experience all that Stampin’ Up! has to offer. Mark your calendars now and join us on October 7!
When: October 7 from 2:00–5:00 p.m. (MT)
Price of Event: Free
Registration Dates: September 6 – October 7, 2023
Click here to register for the Stampin’ Up! World Card Making Day event!
Celebrating 35 Years Joining Special – 35% Off Starter Kit Price OR 35% More Product In Your Starter Kit – Through October 31!!
Stampin’ Up! wants to celebrate their 35th anniversary in style! From October 3–31, anyone who joins our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can choose either 35% OFF the cost of their Starter Kit or get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit! What a deal!
Promotion Period: October 3–31
Deadline To Join: October 31, 2023; 11:59 PM (MT)
New demonstrators can choose one of the following options for their Starter Kit:
- Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 worth of product for only $64.35!
- Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 worth of product by spending $99!
No matter which option you choose for your Starter Kit, both provide you with free business supplies and free shipping on your Starter Kit—not to mention all the fun that comes with being part of Stampin’ Up!
FREE OnStage@Home Registration
It gets better! Those who sign up for a Starter Kit during this offer will also be automatically registered for FREE* to our virtual OnStage event on November 11—a $77 value!
- Those who sign up for this offer have the opportunity to watch the event independently, gathered together with other demonstrators, or with their Team Leader.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will be automatically added to the OnStage attendees; they do not need to register separately.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will also receive an email with all the information about this event.
Yay! Stampin’ Up! events are always SO much fun!! Bonus that you can join and attend your first even for free!!
Come Join Us!!
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! We’re a relaxed group that loves to stamp with no pressure to sell!
Demonstrators get lots of perks including at least a 20% discount on all orders that you place as a Demonstrator, invitations to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator events and preordering from upcoming catalogs and promotions (like the new Online Exclusives coming in November and the Bee Mine Suite Collection that will be featured at OnStage@Home in November!!)!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at email@example.com or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a new kit available now in the Kits Collection in the online store! The Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit has all you need to make a rustic, 25 day paper advent calendar. What a great way to bring a classic, cozy Christmas feeling to your home this season!
- This kit includes enough supplies to create 25 individual envelopes
- Printed die cuts, printed labels, adhesive, embellishments, clothespins, and twine
- Folded envelope size: 4″ x 3″ (10.2 x 7.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
- Item number: 163114
- Price: $19
You can find this kit in the online store right here:
Click here to head over to the online store to see all of the kits available in the Kits Collection now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″ and again at 6-3/4″
- Copper Clay – 1-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel,
- Basic White – 4″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 4″ panel 4″ x 4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Oxidized Copper 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – three Autumn Leaves die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: