I used the Stampin’ Up! So Sincere stamp set and the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC229. I went from upper left to lower right.
I started by inking the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks with Blending Brushes and Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam and Lost Lagoon inks. Then I embossed the panel with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the ends of strips of Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ DSP (Online Exclusive item) with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered the strips to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the So Sincere stamp set in VersaMark ink on a strip of Lost Lagoon card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I punched the end of the sentiment strip with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal. I added three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the So Sincere stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Hello, Irresistible DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 34N42N4B
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Lost Lagoon – 1/2″ x 3-3/8″ strip
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 3″ strip, 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ strip, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: