I used the Stampin’ Up! Merriest Moments stamp set and coordinating Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder Dies to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #489.
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC181. I went down the left side.
I started by cutting a panel of Boughs Of Holly DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merriest Moments photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the image out with one of the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Merriest Moments stamp set in Real Red, Sahara Sand and Mossy Meadow inks on Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots. I added three of the Festive Pearls to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment, leaves and flower images from the Merriest Moments stamp set in Real Red, Mossy Meadow and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: YKH7DBAD
October 1-15 Host Code: BCNQMKBU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Perfect Partners Bundles & Dies Ending Today!!
Some things are great on their own but become epic when they are paired with something else: cereal and milk, toast and butter, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers—and stamp sets and dies—and that’s what the Perfect Partners are all about!
Stampin’ Up! has created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog.
These stamp sets and dies are available separately or as a bundle. By buying the bundle, you will save 10% off the retail price. If you already have the stamp sets, you can purchase the dies separately too!
Click here to shop the new Perfect Partners bundles in the online store!
You can see the new die sets and find the details by clicking on this image to open the two page PDF flyer:
Starting September 1, 2022, you can order these fun and festive dies and/or bundles. Dies coordinate with stamp sets from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These six new dies sets are only available for a limited time while supplies last.
Dies are exclusive to this promotion and are only available while supplies last.
World Card Making Day Events – Inkin’ Krew Event Page Open – Come Join Us!
INKIN’ KREW WORLD CARD MAKING DAY EVENT – 9 AM ET UNTIL 9 PM ET, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1!
We’re doing it again!! Our team will be hosting a fun all-day event on Saturday, October 1 for World Card Making Day! Our event will feature card making presentations live on the event Facebook page as well as some fun giveaways!
Hop over to our event page now and request to join so that you don’t miss out on any of the fun! You can find the page right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/inkinkrewworldcardmakingday2022
Stampin’ Up! is also hosting an event online (see the details here) and we’re scheduling our event so that it runs before and after the Stampin’ Up! event! Most of us will be using one of the three bundles from the Stampin’ Up! event for our projects so you will come away from the day with tons of ideas for those three bundles!
If you’re interested, here is our schedule of live card making presentations:
All are welcome to join us! No registration required for our group, just request to join the Facebook page here! Can’t wait to stamp with you all over on the Facebook page!!
FREE VIRTUAL, CRAFT-ALONG EVENT WITH STAMPIN’ UP!
Stampin’ Up! is also hosting a free, virtual card making event on October 1! In just under three hours, Stampin’ Up will make three unique cards and will share the instructions with you. Everyone is invited and welcome, and registration is not required. Mark your calendars now!
To make the most of this experience, you can order the Cottage Rose Bundle from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog, the Cottage Wreaths Bundle from the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog, or the Warm Welcome Bundle which you can get early from the January–June 2023 Mini Catalog!! The bundles aren’t required to attend the event, but if you’d like to make the projects presented, you’ll want to get the bundles!
If you haven’t seen the Warm Welcome bundle yet, here it is!
Click here to see the new Warm Welcome bundle in the online store!
As an added bonus, when you order any of the three bundles used for the event, you’ll get a FREE gift of Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels! (Note that even if you order all three bundles, you’ll only receive one Iridescent Pearls gift.)
You can find a printable PDF with the card stock cuts for the projects that Stampin’ Up! will be sharing right here. And you can find the instructions for putting the cards together and photos of the projects here.
Starter Kit+ Promotion From Stampin’ Up! October 4-31!!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- There is no requirement to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit+ deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4 or after October 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit+ promotion begins: October 4, 2022
- Starter Kit+ promotion ends: October 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. We’d love to have you join us and get this great deal on your Starter Kit!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/8″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Mossy Meadow – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing die cut
- Basic White – thirteen Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Boughs Of Holly Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: