I’ll be back a little later today with a project for the Stamp to Share International Blog hop. In the mean time, I wanted to let you know that the Stampin’ Up! 2018-19 Annual Catalogs that I ordered for my customers arrived yesterday and I’ve got them packed up and I’m taking them to the Post Office today. Yay!!
If you’ve ordered from me within the last year, you should have a new catalog in your hands very soon! So be on the lookout for a Priority Mail Envelope in your mailbox from me. 🙂
If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to order through me and would like a copy of the new catalog, please fill out my Catalog Request form here. I’ll get your catalog in the mail just as soon as possible. Continue reading
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares again for the Stampin’ Up! 2018-19 Annual Catalog!! If you love the DSP as much as I do and want it all but can’t afford to buy full packs of each paper, a share may be a great option for you! You will get a good, working sample from each of the packs for a fraction of the cost of buying full packs of every paper. Continue reading
I’ll be back a little later this afternoon with two projects for the Stamp to Share International Blog Hop. In the mean time, I’ve got a few Stampin’ Up! updates to share!
FIRST-TIME subscribers enjoy three months at 25% off your Paper Pumpkin Subscription!
Here are the details:
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join between Thursday May, 11 and Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT) .
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, at PaperPumpkin.com to subscribe.
- Keep in mind that unless you cancel, your membership will continue at full price after the first three discounted months.
I’m changing up my shares a bit this year and I will only be hosting a new Designer Series Paper Share. We’ve got a busy summer with camps and activities for the kids and a little traveling and I didn’t want to keep you waiting forever for your new catalog goodies so I’m only doing paper shares this time. Continue reading