I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Thistle stamp set bundle to create a card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Fresh Freesia DSP from the 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Fresh Freesia card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I used a Blending Brush to add Sahara Sand ink to a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks and then cut that panel with the same Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the thistle images from the Beautiful Thistle stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Mint Macaron and Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Beautiful Thistle Dies and adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I adhered a small strip of By The Bay Specialty DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then tied a bow from Linen Thread and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot over the DSP panel.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Thistle stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Fresh Freesia card stock and then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Brushed Metallics Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Fresh Freesia DSP from the 2021-2023 In Color DSP pack to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: 4QTJKZWJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Running Shoe Reward Point Bonus Through April 4!
It’s my birthday week and I’m celebrating with you by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special from today through Tuesday, April 4!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Tuesday, April 4!! Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to shop now!
Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and January-April 2023 Mini Catalog Retiring Lists And Last Chance Sale Starts Today, March 29 at 1:00 PM MT!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and January-April 2023 Mini Catalog Retiring Lists and Last Chance Products Sale will post today around 1:00 PM MT. I’ll share the list with you just as quickly as I can once it’s posted.
The fastest way to find out what is retiring and what is on sale will be to go to the Stampin’ Up! Online Store around 1:00 PM MT (don’t forget to check your time zone: 3 PM ET, 2 PM CT, 12 Noon PT) to check out the sale and retiring lists.
A few things to know about the retiring lists and last chance products:
- Items on the retiring list are only available while supplies last, so order soon after the list posts (or order now…especially those 2021-2023 In Color items…so that you don’t have to worry!) to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- Some of the items will have sale prices listed. Those sale prices do not start until Tuesday April 4.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 1.
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – two Beautiful Thistle die cuts, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 2-3/8″ strip
- Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: