I made this card for the Stamping and Blogging Saturday Sketch Challenge #5.
Here are the supplies that you will need to complete this card:
- Countryside Stamp Set
- Full of Blessings Stamp Set
- Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set
- Scallop Oval Punch
- Extra-Large Oval Punch
- Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Labels Collection Framelits
- Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock
- Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
- Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Ink Pads: VersaMark, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
- Stampin’ Write Markers: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Basic Gray, Raspberry Ripple and Lucky Limeade
- Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Early Espresso and Island Indigo Card Stock
- Stampin’ Sanding System
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamping Sponges
I stamped the pump and vine images in VersaMark ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock then heat embossed them with the Early Espresso Emboss Powder. I hand cut the vine image and used the Labels Collection Framelits and the Big Shot to cut the pump image. I colored the images with Stampin’ Write markers and sponged the pump with Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade and the vine with Early Espresso. I cut the Orchard Harvest DSP and Island Indigo Labels to layer behind the main image and I added Stampin’ Dimensionals under the DSP layer to add a little depth. Then I embossed the Core’dinations DSP with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and sanded the raised areas. I cut another piece of the Orchard Harvest DSP to layer under the image. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on More Mustard Card Stock and punched it out with the Scallop Oval Punch. I added a layer of Early Espresso Card Stock punched with the Extra Large Oval Punch behind it. Then I simply adhered everything to the Island Indigo card base.
I love the Core’dinations Card Stock, the texture and color is amazing!