I made this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Ornament Keepsakes & Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies Bundle (129949 wood, 129950 clear)
- Snowflake Soiree (127922 wood, 127925 clear)
- Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
- Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127819)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’ Pad (126857)
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Emboss Powder (122949)
- Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109131)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2” Seam Binding Ribbon (120992)
- Night of Navy Card Stock (100867)
- Brushed Silver Card Stock (100712)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
I started by inking up the snowflake images from the Snowflake Soiree stamp set with Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink and stamping the background Night of Navy panel. Then I cut the layered panels behind the large ornament with the Labels Collection Framelits Dies (one Night of Navy and one Brushed Silver) and I embossed the Night of Navy piece with the Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder. Then I inked up the ornament images with VersaMark ink and stamped them on Night of Navy Card Stock. I used Silver and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Emboss powders and my heat tool to heat emboss the ornaments. Then I cut them using the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies. I adhered the Cherry Cobbler ornament and the two Labels die cuts directly to the main panel. Then I adhered the two silver ornaments with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a bow using the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and attached it with a glue dot to the large silver ornament. Then I stamped the Merry sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I stamped the small snowflake image using Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink over the sentiment and I trimmed it and snipped a triangle out of the end to make the flag. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered the entire card front to a Night of Navy card base.
Can you tell that I am still in love with the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink? It looks fantastic on the dark card stock too.
Don’t forget, the Online Extravaganza is going on right now through November 28. For a list of the items on sale, click here.
Plus, I’m offering an EXTRAVAGANZA ORDERING BONUS!!!
I am offering an additional bonus to kick off the opening of my online store during the Online Extravaganza. For every $50 in product that you order from my online store during the sale (November 19-28), you will get to choose one item for free from the list below:
- Any Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in the current Annual Catalog or Holiday Catalog valued up to $7.95
- Any spool of ribbon in the current Annual Catalog or Holiday catalog valued up to $7.95
- Any package of brads in the current Annual Catalog or Holiday catalog valued up to $7.95
- 2 Packs of Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (item 128152 in the Holiday Catalog)
- 3/16” Corner Punch (item 119871 in the Annual Catalog)
- Small Heart Punch (item 117193 in the Annual Catalog)
- ½” Circle Punch (item 119869 in the Annual Catalog)
To receive your bonus item, simply place a $50 or more order though my online store and then send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the item(s) that you’d like from the list above. Orders placed during the sale are also eligible for my Running Shoe Reward program in addition to this bonus! For more information on my Running Shoe Rewards, please click here.
The details for my ordering bonus:
- You must place your order through my online store to qualify for this bonus.
- Your order must be $50 or more before taxes and shipping.
- For every $50 increment you order ($50, $100, $150, etc), you will get to choose an additional bonus item from the list above.
- Your bonus items will ship separately from your order. The bonus items are a thank you from me and will come directly from me.
- I will be ordering the bonus items that you have chosen on December 1, 2012. If you have not contacted me to let me know what item(s) you’d like from the list, I will choose at random for you. I will ship your free item(s) out to you in early December, as soon as they are delivered to me.
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget that orders over $450 are also eligible for the INKredible promotion currently going on through Stampin’ Up! See the link below for all of the information about the Online Extravaganza Sale.
I love your card, Amy. And congrats on your new blog. One day I’ll have one, too. It is in my future.
So glad Sandi gave us your blog info! Love your cards-your design work is delightful!!
So happy you decided to start a blog! Love your work:-)
I love your website. I like the little tabs for each day, it makes it easier to navigate your site. Great job, and I wish you great success on your blog.
So glad Sandy sent us your blog. Your cards are wonderful and I think it is great that you include the instructions. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for future listings.