Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Daydream Medallions (126465 wood, 126467 clear)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 wood, 127802 clear)
- Floral Frames Framelits (127012)
- Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127821)
- Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127750)
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (119850)
- Word Window Punch (119857)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (126896)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Gumball Green Card Stock (126840)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119681)
- Gumball Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (126861)
- Gumball Green (126856) & Cherry Cobbler (119681) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (120992)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
I started by stamping the Daydream Medallions image in Gumball Green ink on Gumball Green Card Stock and cutting it with the Floral Frames Framelit Die. Then I punched the center of the wreath out with my 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. I colored some rhinestones (which are on sale for 30% off right now!!) with my red Sharpie marker and adhered them to the wreath. Next I cut the Cherry Cobbler layer with the Floral Frames Framelit Die and embossed it with the Argyle Embossing folder. Then I cut a 4″ x 3-1/4″ panel from Very Vanilla Card Stock and embossed it with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I cut a 4″ x 2″ panel from the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (which is on sale right now too for 20% off!!). Then I cut a piece of 4-3/4″ Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon and adhered it across the seam between the Very Vanilla and the Be of Good Cheer paper, tucking the edges around the back side of the panels. Then I adhered the background panels to a Cherry Cobbler card base. Next I adhered the Cherry Cobbler Floral Frames panel over the background and I adhered the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the Cherry Cobbler layer. I tied a bow from the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the wreath. To finish the card, I colored the sentiment with my Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Markers, stamped it on Very Vanilla Card Stock and punched it out with the Word Window Punch. I also punched a layer of Cherry Cobbler using the Modern Label Punch and I adhered those two pieces together. Then I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I always love finding new ways to use the stamp sets and tools that I’ve got. Hope that this gets you thinking of new ways to use your tools too!
And you’ve only got 3 more days to take advantage of the great deals during the Online Extravaganza. To shop all of the deals, click on the button on the right of the screen. Don’t forget about my ordering bonus where you can receive free product for every $50 purchased! For all of the information, click on my Rewards tab above.