My sister and I started the day with a little 12K trot around Ft. Vancouver, WA. Nothing better then a run with 1600 other smelly, sweaty people to start your Sunday! Now we’re moving on to card making. I made todays card for the Fab Friday 07 Sketch Challenge. Here is the inspiration sketch:
And here is the card that I came up with:
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Papillon Potpourri (123757 wood, 123759 clear)
- Curly Cute (117014 wood, 120510 clear)
- Large Scallop Edgelits (127019)
- Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (127023)
- Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
- 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch (127811)
- 1-3/8″ Circle Punch (119860)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Baja Breeze Card Stock (111352)
- Primrose Petals Card Stock (126841)
- Patio Party Designer Series Paper (126916)
- Midnight Muse Card Stock (126843)
- Summer Starfruit Card Stock (126839)
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin’ Pad (126860)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
I started by cutting a 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ strip of Baja Breeze Card Stock. I cut the bottom edge with the Large Scallop Edgelit and embossed it with the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder. Then I cut a 1/2″ x 4-3/4″ strip of the butterfly Patio Party DSP and a 2″ x 4-3/4″ strip of Whisper White Card Stock. I stamped the sentiment in Midnight Muse ink in the upper right corner of the Whisper White strip. Then I stamped the butterfly image from the Papillon Potpourri set using VersaMark ink on Primrose Petals Card Stock and heat embossed it with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I punched out the butterfly with the Elegant Butterfly Punch. Then I punched out the 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle from Summer Starfruit Card Stock and the 1-3/8″ Circle from Midnight Muse Card Stock and I adhered them together. The final step was assembling the card. I started by adhering the Whisper White sentiment piece to the Primrose Petals card base first. Then I adhered the butterfly DSP strip to the Baja Breeze embossed strip and then I adhered the Baja Breeze piece to the card Base. I adhered the circle punched layers with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front, then I added the punched butterfly image using Stampin’ Dimensionals to the punched layers. That was it, quick and simple!
Just 3 more days to grab the great deals in the Online Extravaganza. Click on the button on the right of the screen to go check out the deals in my online store. I’m also offering an ordering bonus during the Online Extravaganza so be sure to click on the Rewards tab above to see how you can earn free products with every $50 purchase!
Have a great Sunday!