I’m sharing some more of my new goodies from the 2013 Spring Catalog and Sale-A-Bration with you today. I’ve used 4 new items on this card: a new stamp set, a new set of matching framelits, a button from the Sale-A-Bration pack and Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder. This is my card for the Fab Friday 08 Color Challenge. Here are the challenge colors:
And here is the card that I came up with:
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Hearts a Flutter Bundle – Stamp Set and Framelits (available Jan. 3, 131098 wood, 131097 clear)
- Wonderful Winterland (123817 wood, 123819 clear)
- Itty Bitty Banners (126225 wood, 126257 clear)
- Bitty Banners Framelits (129267)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526)
- Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127750)
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976)
- Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (127023)
- 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (can be earned during Sale-A-Bration Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 130812)
- Comfort Cafe’ Designer Series Paper (126898)
- Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available Jan. 3, 129398)
- Gumball Green (126856), Primrose Petals (126856), Pool Party (123002) Blush Blossom (100037), Soft Suede (119703) & Real Red (100052) Stampin’ Write Markers
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Gumball Green Core’dinations Card Stock (127847)
- Stampin’ Sanding System (129367)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle (127845)
- Large Needle (from a sewing store)
I started by cutting a Whisper White circle using the 3rd largest die on the Circles #2 Originals die. Then I stamped the little girl and bunny image in StazOn Jet Black ink on the die cut. I stamped the snowflakes in VersaMark ink around the main image and I sprinkled the flakes with Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed the image. Then I pressed the image on my VersaMark ink pad to ink up the bottom to make it appear that the two were sitting on the snow and I embossed it with Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder as well. I colored the image with my Stampin’ Write Markers and I adhered it to a 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle that I’d punched out of Pool Party Card Stock. Next, I stamped the flag images from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and I cut them out with the matching Framelits. I pierced the corners of the flags and laced Whisper White Baker’s Twine through the 3 die cuts using a large needle from my (very limited) sewing collection. I attached the flags to a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of Comfort Cafe’ DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals and I wrapped the Baker’s Twine around the back and adhered it. I cut the hearts from Gumball Green Core’dintations, Pool Party, Real Red & Primrose Petals Card Stock using the Hearts a Flutter Framelits. Then I embossed the die cuts with 4 different embossing folders and sanded the Gumball Green Core’dinations card stock. I used my piercing tool and needle to pull the Baker’s Twine through the Pool Party button and Primrose Petals heart and I tied a knot to secure the twine. I attached the heart with some Glue Dots to the middle flag and adhered the two other hearts to the outer flags. Next, I adhered the girl and bunny layered image using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I started working on the sentiment. I layered 3 hearts and adhered them to the DSP panel. Then I colored the sentiment using my Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it on Whisper White Card Stock. I cut it out with the Bitty Banners Framelit and I adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered the completed DSP panel to a Pool Party card base and touched the ball on the top of the hat with silver Dazzling Details.
This stamp set and framelits bundle was first on my long wish list from the new Spring Catalog. Hope that you’re enjoying the sneak peeks! I’m having lots of fun playing with my new toys!
And just in case you didn’t catch the dates above, Sale-A-Bration will be Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 2013 so get your lists ready! Sale-A-Bration is that fantastic time of year where you earn 1 free product for every $50 that you spend and there are some great things to choose from this year.
- Visit my online store here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!