My Dad’s birthday is coming up this week so today I’m sharing the card that I made for him using the Harvest Blessings stamp set from Stampin’ Up. I used some new toys from the Spring 2013 Catalog and you’re getting a sneak peek at one of the 2013 Sale-A-Bration stamp sets too!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Harvest Blessings (126450 wood, 126452 clear)
- Feeling Sentimental (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22 through Sale-a-bration only 129627 wood, 129630 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (available Jan. 3, 129381)
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (available Jan. 3, 129378)
- Decorative Label Punch (120907)
- 3/16″ Metallic Brads (119741)
- Silver Flourish Designer Frames (127835)
- Comfort Cafe’ Designer Series Paper (126898)
- Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock (127848)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder (128980)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (126978)
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (126974)
- Soft Suede Card Stock (115318)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
Started with an Early Espresso card base. Then cut a piece of Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock to 5-1/8″x 3-7/8″, embossed it with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and sanded the raised areas. Then cut a panel of Comfort Cafe DSP to 5-3/8 x 4-1/8″ and adhered the embossed card stock to it. Stamped the tractor image in VersaMark ink on Soft Suede Card Stock, sprinkled the image with Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Cut the image using the new Ovals Collection Framelits Die and sponged the edge with Soft Suede ink. Used the next size up oval to cut the Comfort Cafe’ DSP and sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink as well. Adhered the ovals to the card front. Then inked up the apple basket image from Harvest Blessings with Soft Suede ink, stamped it off once on scrap paper and stamped the image on Soft Suede Card Stock. Inked up the sentiment from the Feeling Sentimental Sale-A-Bration stamp set with Early Espresso ink and stamped it over the apple basket image. Punched the image out with the Decorative Label Punch and adhered it to the card front. Layered the Silver Flourish Designer Frame over the sentiment and used the Paper-Piercing Tool to punch holes for the brads around the frame and on the left side of the card front. Used Metallic Brads to hold the frame over the sentiment and placed three brads on the left side of the card. Finished by adhering card front to the card base.
Quick and simple and I used some of my favorite colors. Hope that you’re enjoying the sneak peeks!
And one last reminder, today is the end of the Ink-redible promotion. Click on the Promotions button above for more details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.