Today I’m sharing another thank you card that I made with the Make a Mitten and Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets from Stampin’ Up. This card has items from the Winter Catalog that will be ending on January 2 and a few sneak peeks at the Spring 2013 Catalog that will begin January 3.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Make a Mitten (only available through Jan. 2, 127940 wood, 127943 clear)
- Itty Bitty Banners (126255 wood, 126257 clear)
- Bitty Banners Framelits (129267)
- Mitten Builder Punch (only available through Jan. 2, 127824)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (available Jan. 3, 129381)
- Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (127023)
- Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127750)
- Real Red Core’dinations Card Stock (available Jan. 3, 129320)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902)
- Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Old Olive (100079) & Real Red (100052) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Old Olive Classic Ink Pad (126953)
- Old Olive Card Stock (100702)
- Real Red Card Stock (102482)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
I started with an Old Olive card base cut to 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a strip of Real Red Core’dinations Card Stock to 1-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ , embossed it with the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, sanded the raised areas and adhered it to the card base. Next, I cut a strip of the Old Olive Polka Dot Parade DSP to 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ and adhered it to the card base. Then I cut a rectangle of the Real Red Polka Dot Parade DSP to 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ and I adhered it to a Whisper White rectangle that was cut to 2-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ and I adhered the layered rectangles to the right side of the card front. Then I cut an oval from Real Red and Whisper White Card Stock using the new Ovals Collection Framelits and I embossed the Real Red oval with the Argyle Embossing Folder. I adhered the two ovals together, then to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I stamped the mitten image twice from the Make A Mitten stamp set in Old Olive ink on Whisper White Paper and I punched them out with the Mitten Builder Punch. Then I punched out the mitten caps from Red Glimmer Paper using the Mitten Builder Punch too. I adhered the mitten and mitten caps together, then adhered a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine to the back of each Mitten. I adhered the mitten on left to the oval layers using Stampin’ Dimensionals and the mitten on the right using SNAIL Adhesive. I finished the card by coloring the thank you sentiment from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set with my Old Olive and Real Red Stampin’ Markers and stamping it on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I adhered the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left side and SNAIL adhesive on the right side (the part that is attached to the ovals).
Still working my way through the holiday thank you stack. But I’ve got a very springy sneak peek for you tomorrow with some new Designer Series Paper and some beautiful Flower Trim so be sure to stop back to check it out!
Spring 2013 Catalogs and Sale-A-Bration Brochures:
If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please drop me an email. U.S. delivery only. If you plan to purchase products through another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. If you are currently a Stamp With Amy K Customer, I have already ordered catalogs for you and they have started to arrive!
Stampin’ Trimmer Accessories Now Available!
The following Stampin’ Trimmer accessories are now available for purchase:
- Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995)
- Stampin’ Trimmer Scoring Blades (item 126996)
And just a reminder, you can store the extra cutting and scoring blades in the compartment under the Stampin’ Trimmer base.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Don’t forget about my December ordering special. You could win the Button Buddies stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.