Today I’m sharing a card with sneak peeks of a few of the new Spring 2013 Catalog items. I made this card with the Stippled Blossoms and Vintage Verses stamp sets from Stampin’ Up for the Pals Paper Arts PPA149 Sketch Challenge.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Vintage Verses (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 129633 wood, 129636 clear)
- Stippled Blossoms (126745 wood, 126747 clear)
- Floral Frames Framelits (127012)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526) or 2-1/2″ Circle Punch (120906)
- Large Oval Punch (119855)
- Scallop Oval Punch (119856)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 3, 129311)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (available Jan. 3, 126869)
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad (126983)
- Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin’ Pad (126984)
- Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad (126955)
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad (126972)
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (126974)
- Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
- Pretty In Pink Card Stock (100459)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started by cutting the Very Vanilla card base to 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ and sponging the edges with Early Espresso ink. Then I cut 3 strips of Tea for Two DSP to 1″ x 5″ and adhered them to the card base. Next I cut the largest circle (2-1/2″) from Very Vanilla Card Stock using the Circles #2 Originals Die (you could also use your 2-1/2″ Circle Punch). Then I stamped the rose image from the Stippled Blossoms stamp set (using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement) using Pretty in Pink for the background color and Calypso Coral for the highlight color. I stamped the leaves using Lucky Limeade and Always Artichoke. Then I cut the background layer from Calypso Coral using the 3rd Floral Frames Framelit. I sponged the edges of the circle and Floral Frames die cuts using Early Espresso ink and I adhered them together. Then I stamped the sentiment from Vintage Verses in Pretty In Pink on Very Vanilla Card Stock, punched it out with the Large Oval Punch and sponged the edges with Early Espresso Ink. I also punched a Scallop Oval from Pretty In Pink Card Stock, sponged the edges and adhered it to the back of the sentiment. Next, I cut a 5″ strip of Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim and adhered it with SNAIL adhesive over the bottom DSP strip. I finished up the card by adhering the rose image to the card front using doubled up Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhering the sentiment using doubled up Stampin’ Dimensionals on half and SNAIL adhesive on the other half.
I think the Tea For Two DSP is so pretty and I love the colors. The 5/8″ Flower Trim is so girly and looks great with the DSP too!
Spring 2013 Catalogs and Sale-A-Bration Brochures:
If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please drop me an email. U.S. delivery only. If you plan to purchase products through another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. If you are currently a Stamp With Amy K Customer, I have already ordered catalogs for you and they have started to arrive!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Don’t forget about my December ordering special. You could win the Button Buddies stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack Blitz here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!