I’m sharing a holiday thank you card today that I made using the Winter Memories stamp set from Stampin’ Up. I’m also giving you a little sneak peek at the new Canvas Creations from the Spring 2013 catalog. I made this card for the SUO Challenge #61 – True Blue and the Mojo Monday 273 Sketch Challenge. I had to use a few of my products one more time before they’re gone!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Winter Memories (127934 wood, 127937 clear)
- Blooming with Kindess (126420 wood, 126422 clear)
- Floral Frames Framelits (127012)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526)
- Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120902)
- 1-1/4″ Circle Punch (119861)
- 1-3/8″ Circle Punch (119860)
- White Canvas Creations (available Jan. 3, 129375)
- Island Indigo 3/8″ Ruffle Ribbon (122974)
- Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904)
- Island Indigo Card Stock (122923)
- Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock (127848)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (126974)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
- Dazzling Details (124117)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
- Glue Dots (103683)
I started with a card base of Island Indigo cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. Then I cut a panel of Festival of Prints DSP to 5″ x 3-3/4″ and a panel of Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock to 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″. I embossed the Early Espresso panel with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder and I sanded the raised areas and adhered it to the DSP panel. Then I cut a scalloped circle using the #3 Floral Frames Framelit from a different design of the Festival of Prints DSP. Next, I cut a 2-1/2″ circle from Canvas Creations using my Circles #2 Originals Die. I stamped the image from the Winter Memories stamp set in Early Espresso ink directly on the canvas and I sponged the edges with Island Indigo ink. I adhered the Canvas Creations die cut to the Floral Frames die cut using SNAIL Adhesive and I spread Dazzling Details over the part of the image that is snow covered. Once the Dazzling Details had dried, I adhered the image to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I cut a strip of Festival of Prints DSP to 3/4″ x 4″ and I adhered it to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals and I wrapped it around the panel and adhered it to the back using SNAIL Adhesive. Then I added a strip of Island Indigo Ruffle Ribbon over the top and I adhered that with SNAIL Adhesive. I tied a small bow from the Ruffle Ribbon and I adhered it with a Glue Dot. Then I adhered the entire panel to the Island Indigo card base. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Blooming with Kindess stamp set in Early Espresso ink on Island Indigo Card Stock and I punched it out with a 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. I punched a 1-3/8″ Circle Punch out of the Festival of Prints DSP and I adhered it to the back of the sentiment. Then I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’m a little sad to see the Early Espresso Core’dinations card stock go. Good thing that we’ve got some new colors in the Spring Catalog to choose from! I also really love the colors in the Festival of Prints DSP Stack. Don’t forget that the holiday catalog items (with the exception of those listed on page 36 of the new Spring Catalog) will be gone on January 2 so make sure that you’re stocked up on your favorite goodies before they go!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Don’t forget about my December ordering special. You could win the Button Buddies stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack Blitz here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!