Hope that you all enjoyed your holiday and I hope that Santa brought you everything that you wanted. Does it mean that I’m getting old when I ask for and am excited to receive a new vacuum for Christmas?? My husband was happy that I didn’t ask for stamps for once. 🙂
Today, I’m sharing a card that I made using a couple of Stampin’ Up heart shapes.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Summer Solstice (122024 wood, 122037 clear)
- Create a Cupcake (121915 wood, 121982 clear)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- Word Window Punch (119857)
- Full Heart Punch (119883)
- Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (available Jan. 3, 130159)
- Fashionable Hearts Embosslits (125596)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (available Jan. 3, 129324)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
- Sealed with Love Simply Sent (126923)
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad (126983)
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (126973)
- Baja Breeze Card Stock (111352)
- Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
I started with a Calypso Coral card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Baja Breeze to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I stamped the leaf image from the Summer Solstice stamp set randomly in Garden Green ink on the panel. I adhered the Baja Breeze panel to the Calypso Coral card base. Then I punched 8 hearts using the Full Heart Punch, I die cut 6 hearts using the Hearts a Flutter Framelits and 6 hearts using the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits (I used the heart with the up and down stripes) from the Designer Series Paper that is included in the Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit. Just in case you haven’t seen it, this kit is on page 35 of the Holiday Catalog and it will be available for sale until February 14. I scored each of the hearts down the middle and folded them in half. Then I laid the flower petal hearts in circles on the card to determine where I wanted to place them. After I had the layout determined, I placed a rhinestone in the center of each flower and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered each of the flower petals around the rhinestone using SNAIL Adhesive. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Create a Cupcake stamp set on Whisper White Card Stock in Calypso Coral ink and I punched it out with the Word Window Punch. Then I punched a Modern Label from Calypso Coral and I adhered the two punches together. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and I placed a small rhinestone on either side of the sentiment.
I thought that the flowers made from hearts were really cute and this was pretty quick and easy to put together. And you can use any heart shape punch or die to create the flower petals.
Just in case Santa didn’t bring you everything that you wanted…
Don’t forget that most of the Holiday Catalog items will be going away on January 2 so make sure that you get all of your favorites before they’re gone! Stampin’ Up did create a list of items that will continue to be available for sale from the Holiday Catalog. You can see the list on page 36 of the new Spring Catalog. If you would like a free copy of the catalog sent to you, please drop me an email. U.S. delivery only. If you plan to purchase products through another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Don’t forget about my December ordering special. You could win the Button Buddies stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack Blitz here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!