Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Little Additions stamp set from Stampin’ Up for a couple who just had twins!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Little Additions (121921 wood, 121991clear)
- Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (available Jan. 3, 127022)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- Word Window Punch (119857)
- Small Oval Punch (120908)
- 1″ Circle Punch (119868)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (available Jan. 3, 129381)
- Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 3, 126922)
- Daffodil Delight (119677) & Marina Mist (119679) Stampin’ Write Markers
- StazOn Jet Black Pad (101406)
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad (126953)
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126948)
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad (126944)
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad (126962)
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad (126975)
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
- Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
- Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with a Daffodil Delight card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. I cut a panel of Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I adhered it to the card base using SNAIL. Then I cut a panel of Whisper White using the Labels Collection Framelits Die, I embossed it with the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder and I adhered it to the card front using SNAIL. Next, I stamped the chair in Old Olive and the side table in Crumb Cake on Whisper White Card Stock. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the lamp image after I’d colored it with my Stampin’ Write Markers. Then I cut the image out with the Oval Collection Framelits die and sponged the edges with Daffodil Delight ink. I also cut an oval from Daffodil Delight in the next size up and I adhered it to the back of the stamped images using SNAIL. I adhered the ovals over the Cloudy Day embossed panel using SNAIL. Next, I stamped one bear in Marina Mist and one bear in Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White and I cut them with my scissors. I adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the chair image. Then I stamped the clothes line in StazOn Jet Black ink on Whisper White Card Stock. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the little onsies on the clothesline and I stamped them in Marina Mist and Melon Mambo. I cut a mask from a Post-It Note of the little onsie and I place it over the onsie images when I stamped the little hangers in Crumb Cake (also using my Stamp-a-ma-jig) along the clothesline. I cut the entire clothesline and out with my scissors. Then I stamped the boy and girl sentiments from the Little Additions stamp set in Marina Mist and Melon Mambo and I punched them out with the Small Oval Punch. I punched a 1″ Circle from Melon Mambo and Marina Mist Card Stock and I adhered them to the back of the oval sentiments with SNAIL. Next, I assembled the sentiment and clothesline piece. I started by placing 1/2 of a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back of each onsie. I also put a little bit of SNAIL on the very ends of the clothesline where it would attach to the boy and girl sentiments. I adhered the clothesline with the Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. Then I adhered the two sentiment ovals at the end of the clothesline also using Stampin’ Dimensionals and I pressed the clothesline ends down to adhere them to the sentiment. To finish the card, I stamped the congratulations sentiment in Old Olive ink on Whisper White Card Stock and I punched it out with the Word Window Punch. I adhered a Modern Label Punch from Old Olive behind the sentiment using SNAIL. I adhered the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals and I added a small rhinestone to either end of the sentiment.
I’ve got a couple of Valentines using the Love Heart single stamp for you tomorrow. Hope that you all have a fun and safe New Year’s Eve!
Make sure that you order everything on your wish list from the Holiday Catalog soon, most of the items in that catalog will be going away on Jan. 2. Plus today is the last day to order and be included in my drawing for the Button Buddies stamp set (see the Rewards tab at the top for all of the information). I’ll be announcing the winner of the stamp set in my post tomorrow. And Jan. 3 is the start of the new Spring Catalog. Yippee!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack Blitz here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
I love your card and the tutorial that goes with it thanks a lot for sharing 🙂
You are welcome! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!