Today I’m sharing a card that I made with the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set from Stampin’ Up called Feeling Sentimental. This is one of my favorite items from the Sale-A-Bration flyer!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Feeling Sentimental (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 129627 wood, 129630 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (available Jan. 3, 129381)
- Chevron Embossing Folder (127749)
- Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 3, 131021)
- Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
- Not Quite Navy Card Stock (101722)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (126966)
- Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (126971)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Bone Folder (102787)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with a Not Quite Navy card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. I cut a panel of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″, embossed it with the Chevron Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card base with SNAIL. Then I cut 3 strips of the Parker’s Patterns DSP, the measurements were: 3/4″ x 5″, 3/4″ x 4-1/2″ and 3/4″ x 4″. I snipped the ends of the DSP strips to make the flags and I curled the end slightly with my Bone Folder. I arranged the strips and adhered them to the card front using SNAIL, but leaving the flag ends loose so they curl up a little. Then I stamped the bike image from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set on Marina Mist Card Stock in Not Quite Navy Ink, cut it out using the Ovals Collection Framelits die and I sponged the edges with Not Quite Navy ink. Then I cut a second oval using the next size up oval framelit and I adhered the two ovals together using SNAIL. Next, I adhered the layered ovals to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I finished the card by stamping the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. I trimmed the edges down to 3/4″ x 2″ and I adhered a piece of 1″ x 2-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler Card Stock behind it with SNAIL and then adhered the rectangle layers to the card front with SNAIL.
Love the colors of the Parker’s Pattern’s DSP, it makes some great masculine cards!
Spring Catalog Ordering Begins Tomorrow!!
Have you got your lists ready?? I know that mine is really long! You’ll want to check back tomorrow, I’ve got a few new and exciting things to tell you about.
And make sure that your final Holiday Catalog, Holiday Treat Bundle and single stamp orders go in today, almost everything in the Holiday Catalog will be gone tomorrow and so will the Holiday Treat Bundles and single stamps.
New MDS Downloads Available Now:
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Don’t forget about my January ordering special. You could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack Blitz here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!