Yippee!! Today is the first day that you can place orders from the new 2013 Spring Catalog! In addition, Stampin’ Up has two new Valentine Bundles that are available from now until January 21. And I’m doing an ordering special this week too so be sure that you read all about it below!
My Little Valentine Promotion:
During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $7.95 value-when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set (item number 132242) for only $9.95. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21!
- The My Little Valentine promotion will be available January 3-21, 2013.
- The My Little Valentine Stamp Set is only available in clear-mount.
- For every My Little Valentine Set that you purchase, you will get a Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE!
- There are no limits to the number of My Little Valentine Sets that you can order or the number of Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kits that you can earn for free.
Valentine Treat Bundle:
From January 3 through January 21, you have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive Valentine Treat Bundle (item number 132771). This bundle, created specifically for this special offer, contains the brand-new Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (English only) and a 50-count package of 1″ x 8″ cellophane bags. The cost of this bundle is only $5.95 and it makes very cute little valentines!
- You can purchase the Valentine Treat Bundle from January 3-21, 2013.
- The Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp coordinates with the Full Heart Punch (item 119833; $16.95), but the punch is not included in the bundle.
- There are no limits to the number of Valentine Treat Bundles that you can order.
I am offering an additional bonus to kick off the Spring Catalog ordering. For every $50 in product that you order from my online store from now through Thursday, January 10, 2013, you will get to choose one item for free from the list below:
- Any Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in the current Annual Catalog or Spring Catalog valued up to $7.95
- Any spool of ribbon in the current Annual Catalog or Spring catalog valued up to $7.95 (including the 5/8″ Flower Trim, item 126869 in the Spring Catalog)
- Any package of brads in the current Annual Catalog or Spring catalog valued up to $7.95
- A package of Tea Time Trinkets (item 129326 in the Spring Catalog)
- 2 packages of Paper Doilies (item 129399 in the Spring Catalog)
- 3/16” Corner Punch (item 119871 in the Annual Catalog)
- Small Heart Punch (item 117193 in the Annual Catalog)
- ½” Circle Punch (item 119869 in the Annual Catalog)
To receive your bonus item, simply place a $50 or more order though my online store by January 10, 2013 and then send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the item(s) that you’d like from the list above. Orders placed during the week are also eligible for my Running Shoe Reward program in addition to this bonus! For more information on my Running Shoe Rewards, please click here.
The details for my ordering bonus:
- You must place your order through my online store to qualify for this bonus.
- Your order must be $50 or more before taxes and shipping.
- For every $50 increment you order ($50, $100, $150, etc), you will get to choose an additional bonus item from the list above. Orders over $150 will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess Dollars through Stampin’ Up.
- Your bonus items will ship separately from your order. The bonus items are a thank you from me and will come directly from me.
- This bonus is available on all orders online placed during this timeframe, whether they contain Spring Catalog merchandise or not.
- I will be ordering the bonus items that you have chosen on January 11, 2013. If you have not contacted me to let me know what item(s) you’d like from the list, I will choose at random for you. I will ship your free item(s) out to you in mid-January, as soon as they are delivered to me.
I made a couple of Valentines using the fantastic promotional items. They are so quick and simple to put together and you can embellish them as much or as little as you want to.
Here are the products that I used to add the embellishments:
- Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate (126192) to create the embossing around the edges of the white cards.
- Small Oval Punch (120908) to punch out the For You images from the My Little Valentine stamp set.
- Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (130159) and Adorning Accents Folders (125601) to create the little heart in the last picture.
- Full Heart Punch (119883), Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (130159) and Red Glimmer Paper (121790) to create the heart over the red M&Ms.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Don’t forget about my January ordering special. You could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.