Tomorrow is the last for the Stamp With Amy K Spring Catalog Ordering Promotion where you can earn a free product for every $50 that you order from my online store! Plus you’ll be entered to win the Snow Much Fun stamp set that I’ll be drawing for at the end of January. Check out my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
If you plan to shop through me and would like FREE copies of both the Spring Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure sent to you, please send me an email. U.S. delivery only.
I’m sharing a card today that I didn’t use a single stamp to create! I let the Stampin’ Up Print Poetry DSP and the embossing do all of the work for me. I made this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 275.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127819)
- Designer Builder Brads (129329)
- Poetry Print Designer Series Paper Stack (129312)
- Very Vanilla 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (120999)
- Raspberry Ripple 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126845)
- Jumbo Sticky Rounds (127852)
- 1-3/8″ Circle Punch (119860)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (126978)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (236289)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with a Very Vanilla card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Very Vanilla Card Stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″, embossed it with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink and adhered it to the card base. Then I cut two strips of Poetry Print DSP to 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ and 1″ x 3″. I cut two strips of Very Vanilla Card Stock to 1-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ and 1-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ and I sponged the edges with Soft Suede. I adhered the strips of DSP to the strips of Very Vanilla with SNAIL, then attached them to the Very Vanilla panel with SNAIL. Next, I cut a strip of Very Vanilla Card Stock to 3/4″ x 4″ and I sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink. I ran a piece of Sticky Strip across the Very Vanilla strip and used the Very Vanilla Seam Binding to create the gathered look by making little loops and adhering the ribbon along the strip. Then I ran a piece of Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon across the top of the gathered ribbon and adhered it to the back with Sticky Strip and I adhered the decorated strip to the Very Vanilla panel with Sticky Strip as well. Next, I cut a 2″ x 2″ square of Poetry Print DSP and a square of Very Vanilla to 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″. After sponging the edges of the Very Vanilla Square, I adhered them together with SNAIL. Then I cut a 1-3/8″ circle out of one of the Jumbo Sticky Rounds by punching a circle from scrap paper then placing it on top of the Sticky Round and cutting it with a scissors (it doesn’t need to be perfect since the ribbon will hide the edges). Then I used the same gathered ribbon technique to create a flower on the piece of the Jumbo Sticky Round. I adhered the Sticky Round to the square, pierced the center of the flower and placed a Designer Builder Brad through the hole. I punched a small circle of the Poetry Print DSP using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, adhered it to the brad with SNAIL and placed the self-adhesive bubble over it. To finish the card, I adhered the square to the card front using a double layer of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Don’t forget about my Stamp With Amy K Spring Catalog Kick Off Promotion where you can earn free product for every $50 that you purchase. Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- I’ve also got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Plus Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.