Today is the last for the Stamp With Amy K Spring Catalog Ordering Promotion where you can earn a free product for every $50 that you order from my online store so make sure that you get your orders in soon. Plus you’ll be entered to win the Snow Much Fun stamp set that I’ll be drawing for at the end of January. Check out my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
If you plan to shop through me and would like FREE copies of both the Spring Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure sent to you, please send me an email. U.S. delivery only.
Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches #68 Challenge using the Feeling Sentimental stamp set and the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, ribbon and buttons that will be available during Stampin’ Up’s Sale-A-Bration starting January 22, 2013.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Feeling Sentimental (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 129627 wood, 129630 clear)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 127540)
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 130812)
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378)
- 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871)
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Emboss Powder (123106)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Island Indigo Card Stock (122923)
- Tangerine Tango Card Stock (111349)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with an Island Indigo card base cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. I cut a panel of Sycamore Street DSP to 4″x4″ and a strip of Tangerine Tango Card Stock to 1-1/2″ x 4″. I embossed the Tangerine Tango strip with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder in my Big Shot. Then I adhered the DSP and the Tangerine Tango papers together (with a little overlap) with SNAIL to create a panel measuring 4″ x 5-1/4″. Next, I cut a panel of Island Indigo Card Stock to 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ and I stamped the Ferris Wheel image from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set in Island Indigo ink toward the top of the panel. Then I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink below the Ferris Wheel, sprinkled it with Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I trimmed the top corners with the 3/16″ Corner punch and adhered the Island Indigo panel to the DSP panel with SNAIL. Then I wrapped the Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo ribbons from the Sycamore Street Button & Ribbon Pack around the seam where the DSP and Tangerine Tango strip met and adhered them with SNAIL. To finish the card, I looped Whisper White Baker’s Twine through two Sycamore Street Buttons and tied knots. I adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots, then adhered the card front to the card base with SNAIL.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Don’t forget about my Stamp With Amy K Spring Catalog Kick Off Promotion where you can earn free product for every $50 that you purchase. Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- I’ve also got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Plus Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack Blitz here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!