Blog Candy!! Before I get to the card that I’m sharing today, I think it’s about time for some blog candy. All that you need to do is leave a comment on this post between now and Sunday night telling me what your favorite free item in the Sale-a-bration flyer is and you’ll be entered to win a pack of 3/8″ Basics Glimmer Brads. Anyone is welcome to leave a comment, just click on the Comment link at the bottom of the post and fill in the blanks. I’ll do a drawing and post the winner on Monday morning. Simple as that!
And a BIG thank you to those of you who placed orders during my Spring Catalog Kick Off Promotion. I’m placing the order for your free items today and I’ll get them shipped out to you just as soon as they are delivered to me.
Today I’m sharing a thank you card that I made with the Snowflake Soiree stamp set from Stampin’ Up.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Snowflake Soiree (127922 wood, 127925 clear)
- Apothecary Art (125525 wood, 125527 clear)
- More Amore Speciality Designer Series Paper (129309)
- Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120902)
- Designer Builder Brads (129329)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324)
- Pool Party Core’dinations Card Stock (129321)
- Stampin’ Sanding System (129267)
- Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder (129398)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (236289)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with a Very Vanilla card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Pool Party Core’dinations Card Stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″, embossed it with the Northern Flurry Embossing folder and sanded the raised areas. I cut a strip of More Amore DSP to 1-7/8″ x 3-3/4″ and I adhered it with SNAIL to a strip of Pool Party Card Stock cut to 2″ x 3-7/8″. Next, I cut a strip of Very Vanilla Card Stock to 1-7/8″ x 3″, stamped the Snowflake Soiree images in VersaMark ink, sprinkled them with Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed the images. Then I sponged the edges of the snowflake embossed panel with Pool Party ink and I adhered the panel with SNAIL to a Pool Party Card Stock Strip cut to 2″ x 3-1/8″. I adhered the two layered strips of card stock to the embossed and sanded panel with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Apothecary Arts stamp set onto a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock cut to 1/2″ x 2-1/4″ using VersaMark ink. I sprinkled the sentiment with Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it, then adhered a strip of Pool Party Card Stock cut to 5/8″ x 2-1/4″ to the sentiment strip with SNAIL. I trimmed the flag end with my scissors and adhered the sentiment to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensional on the left side and SNAIL on the right side. I finished the card by piercing the upper part of the panel and placing a Designer Builder Brad through the hole. I placed a Large Rhinestone in the center of the brad and added 3 smaller rhinestones on either side of the brad and I adhered the card front to the Very Vanilla card base with SNAIL.
I really like the new Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I feel like I’ve been embossing everything this week! Hope that you’re enjoying your new items from the Spring Catalog too and I hope that you’re getting excited about Sale-a-bration, it’s only a few days away! Be sure to post a comment about your favorite Sale-a-bration item for your chance to win some blog candy.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Don’t forget about my January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Plus Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.