Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Mojo Monday 276 Sketch Challenge using the Oh, Hello stamp set from Stampin’ Up.
I made this card so that the part of the inside of the card shows when the card is closed. Here is a photo of the card sitting slightly open.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Oh, Hello (130730 wood, 130733 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381)
- Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127749)
- Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595)
- 2012-14 In-Color Dahlias (127556)
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312)
- Midnight Muse 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126847)
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin’ Pad (126860)
- Gumball Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (126861)
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad (126991)
- Midnight Muse Card Stock (126843)
- Gumball Green Card Stock (126861)
- Summer Starfruit Card Stock (126839)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
I started with a Midnight Muse card base cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. Then I cut a panel of Gumball Green and a panel of Poetry Print DSP to 2″ x 5″. I embossed the Gumball Green panel with the Chevron Embossing Folder, then placed the two panels over the Midnight Muse card base. I placed the Adorning Accents Edgelits die about 1 inch from the end of the layered card front and adhered the die and the two panels with blue painters tape. I ran the layered pieces and die through my Big Shot so that it cut all 3 pieces at once. After carefully removing the painters tape, I wrapped a piece of Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon around the center of the Gumball Green & DSP panels and adhered it with SNAIL. Then I adhered the panels to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I stamped the oval image in Summer Starfruit ink, sentiment in Midnight Muse ink and flower in Gumball Green ink from the Oh, Hello stamp set on Very Vanilla Card Stock and I cut it out with the Ovals Collection Framelits. I cut the next size larger Oval from Summer Starfruit Card Stock and I adhered the two ovals together with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered ovals to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I added 3 of the In-Color Dahlias to the card front using Glue Dots to adhere them. To finish the card, I cut a panel of Summer Starfruit card stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I stamped the Chevron images from the Oh, Hello stamp set down the right side using my Stamp-a-ma-jig. I stamped the Gumball Green images first and the Midnight Muse images second. Then I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with SNAIL.
Quick and easy. You could make this card more masculine by replacing the Dahlias with Metallic Brads and by stamping a non-flower image below the sentiment. The great colors in the Print Poetry DSP work for masculine and feminine cards.
Stampin’ Up is turning 25 years old this year and they’re offering 12 new “Best Of” stamp sets, one per month for 2013!
As part of Stampin’ Up’s 25-year anniversary celebration, they’re bringing back some of your favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image!
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and stamp sets will be $14.95 each.
- Stampin’ Up! is releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
As a special incentive to collect the Best Of stamps, starting in February Stampin’ Up! is including a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best Of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.
The Best of stamp set for this month is Best Of Birthdays. Click the image to go to my online store to see more information.
Stampin’ Up has just released 10 new single stamps! They’re only available until March 31, 2013 so be sure that you order yours before they’re gone. To see more information, click on the images below or click on the Single Stamps image on the right side of the screen.
Sorry for another long post, there is so much new and exciting to share!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- I’ve got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.
- Sign up for the new Stampin’ Up Paper Pumpkin where for $19.95 per month, you’ll receive a kit once a month that contains all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Click on the Paper Pumpkin picture on the right side of the screen to read all about it.
- Check out the new “Best Of” stamp sets for sale for $14.95. Click on my Promotions tab above or on the Best Of picture on the right of the screen to see more information.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!